Day Camp is a cooperative program between your local church and Green Lake Lutheran Ministries. Our Day Camp teams travel to new locations each week and provide a unique experience to campers in Pre-K through 6th grades! We provide a team of highly trained staff and a dynamic program consisting of Bible studies, worship, music, crafts, and games that will highlight the life-changing love of Jesus! Your congregation provides the location, shares the opportunity with youth and provides volunteers to support the program!
Day Camp is open to campers who have completed preschool-6th grades. Curriculum is tailored to accommodate all ages, including an age-appropriate curriculum of Bible studies, games, and crafts for preschool and kindergarten.
Day Camp is offered each week of our summer schedule - June 9 - August 8, 2024.
- Multiple teams may be available each week depending on our on-site program schedule and Day Camp sizes.
- A standard week of Day Camp runs Sunday - Thursday. The timing of day camp is flexible to meet the needs of your community and congregation; we will work with you to customize your day camp. Our day camp curriculum has 4 days of programming.
- If you plan on a longer day, consider the length of day for preschool campers. Some churches end day camp at noon for those youngest kids, and continue through the afternoon for the older kids.
Day Camp teams are composed of at least three staff members; the projected staff for your day camp will be based on the anticipated camper numbers. Please note, we also request that a congregational representative is present during the hours of the day camp.
We hope Day Camp makes a memorable impact in the life of your congregation. If you have a specific idea or need, let us know! We have worked alongside congregation members during community events to support the congregation and integrate during our time there.
- The 2024 price for Day Camp is $120 per camper. (A minimum of 15 campers is required.)
- The minimum fee per congregation is based on 25 campers registered, which comes out to $3,000. (We’re committed to serving you. If cost is an issue, please let us know.)
- Mileage expenses are charged on round trip travel from camp to church, as well as daily travel from host family homes to church.
- The congregation is asked to provide housing and meals for camp staff the entire week of Day Camp. This can be done creatively with RV or summer home, gift cards, or meal trains.
Please reserve your place on our schedule to early to guarantee your week! To reserve your Day Camp team, contact our office at (320) 796-2181 or by email at email@example.com. Additional information and a contract will be provided once your reservation is placed. Please note that a non-refundable $500 deposit is required when you return your contract. This will be deducted from your final costs in the summer.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us at (320) 796-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can fill out a 2024 interest form. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as partners in ministry as we share the gospel together!
Promotional Resources specific to Day Camps are listed below. General summer theme and camp promotional resources are also available for congregations to use.
To request any other special use files, please contact Kenzie Ruiz, GLLM Director of Marketing & Communication.
Looking to come to camp for a day only experience? Check out Onsite Day Camp!
onsite Day Camp
completed grades K-5
Shores of St. Andrew Bible Camp
Camper Fee: $150
Join us for Day Camp held at Shores of St. Andrew Bible Camp, offering a week of community-building, Bible study, crafts, games, and swimming. Area congregations and local community residents are invited to this enriching event, running Monday to Thursday. Campers return home each afternoon and come back the next morning refreshed and anticipating another fun day.
2024 Onsite Day Camp Dates
July 15-18: Hosted by Bethel Lutheran, Calvary Lutheran, & Vinje Lutheran of Willmar - daily transportation provided from Vinje Lutheran.
July 29-August 1: Hosted by Faith Lutheran of Spicer & Peace Lutheran of New London - daily transportation provided from Faith Lutheran & Peace Lutheran.
Green lake lutheran ministries
Inviting all to experience the life-changing love of Jesus through vibrant settings in community and creation.