bring your conference to camp!
Green Lake Lutheran Ministries has some great spaces for your corporate events and conferences. We offer a variety of spaces that can accommodate both large and small groups, with additional spaces for breakout sessions. We can accommodate both day meetings and overnight events and retreats. We have a wide variety of options to help set up the gathering spaces to meet your group’s needs. At GLLM, we pride ourselves in our radical hospitality, and will work in partnership with you to create the event or conference that surpasses your expectations!
- An on-site host who will be available to you 24/7 during your stay; this host will work with you to make sure the set-up is correct, help fix any problems that may arise, and keep everything running smoothly in the background
- Hospitality Stations in all main meeting spaces (these include a variety of snacks, coffee, and soft drinks for your group to utilize any time of the day)
- Set-up equipment including chairs, tables and tech equipment (click here for a full list)
- Recreational equipment for your group members to enjoy while on-site (click here for a full list)
- A variety of off-site opportunities to sign up for (our Hospitality and Retreat staff can get you registered for the activities of your choice, click here for a full list)
- Food service and meals available for all events and conferences! Our normal meal times are 8:30 breakfast (or 10:30 brunch), 12:00 lunch and 5:30 supper, but times can be arranged to fit your group’s schedule. Menus are set by our kitchen staff and we work hard to accommodate dietary restrictions. All spaces also have access to a guest fridge and can request ice from hosts.
Chrysalis House - green lake bible camp
Our Great Room (the New Vision Room) can seat up to 200 people and can host a variety of events and conferences. We offer chairs, tables, podiums and tech equipment that can be set up in a variety of ways to accommodate your group’s needs. To see various set-ups with specific size capacities, scroll through the pictures!
The Dining Hall can seat up to 160 and can be used for more than just meals. There are 16 6-ft round tables available with up to 10 chairs around each one. We also have small couch and seating areas around our fireplace and near the lake-front windows for smaller meetings and breakout sessions. Tech equipment can be set up in the Dining Hall to fit your group’s needs.
There are 4 lounges and meeting spaces available throughout the Chrysalis House for your use. These can accommodate anywhere from 5-20 people and can be setup in a variety of ways. They are perfect for breakout sessions, small meeting areas, and gathering spaces.
medayto lodge - green lake bible camp
The Medayto Lodge has a large open concept kitchen and living room that flow into the large dining room. In the dining room, there is a long table that can seat up to 12, and a smaller table off the kitchen that can seat up to 8. There is also a smaller loft area for people to gather breakout sessions. This space works well for smaller corporate events and conferences, with comfortable spaces and multiple meeting spaces.
the village - Shores of st. andrew bible camp
In the Village Lodge, you will find a lower level as well as a dining hall on the main level that can be set up to fit your needs. You will also find many small, comfortable gathering spaces and lounges throughout the building, including a loft that has comfy couches and chairs, all of which work great for breakout and small-group sessions. There are two private bathrooms on each main floor of the Village lodge (one on the main level off the kitchen, one downstairs in the basement).
Green lake lutheran ministries
Inviting all to experience the life-changing love of Jesus through vibrant settings in community and creation.