The Ministry Associate Program aims to provide an educational opportunity for young adults to experience a wide variety of aspects of youth and outdoor ministries in a faith-based setting. Ministry Associates are given resources, support and tasks to develop ministry skills and aid in the search for vocation. The Ministry Associate Program hopes to guide and equip those discerning a career in youth ministry, outdoor ministry or non-profit organizations.
- Full time positions are provided room and board at Green Lake Bible Camp, along with $425 per week. A camp grocery card is provided.
- Flexible schedule for those pursuing education and seminary goals
- Ministry Associate Program runs from late August to late May
- $1,000 education stipend for off-site educational opportunities
- Monthly community-building events
WORK WITH GLLM
Since 1938, Green Lake Lutheran Ministries has enriched the lives and leadership skills of countless people — and that includes our year-round, seasonal, and summer staff! Read our organizational profile to get a view of GLLM's ministry. If you enjoy working closely with others, sharing the life-changing love of Jesus, spending time in vibrant settings of community and creation and are open to new experiences, please join us!
Read our organizational profile to get a view of GLLM's ministry.
Green lake lutheran ministries
Inviting all to experience the life-changing love of Jesus through vibrant settings in community and creation.